GORGEOUS HOUSE WITH EQUESTRIAN FACILITIES
The Main-House was constructed in 1847 as a ‘Dependance’ of the local castle, build completly according to the indigenous construction-style. The entire property covers 5ha (+possibility to rent an extra), and features private stables, a heliport, a parc with pont, gardens, paddocks and meadows.
The premises features the following structures : the Main-House, a conciergerie, 3 studio’s and the equistrian amenities.
The Main-House is made up of:
- A spacious, fully equiped kitchen
- A large living and dinner room with fire place
- An office
- A mezzanine
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- A capacious terrace on the storey with a stunning view over the property
Some key functional caracteristics of this property are :
- Front-side facing South
- Double windows in wooden frame with PVC finishing
- Central heating system (petrol)
- An authentic stove and open-fire
Conciergerie (stand-alone building):
- 2 Bedrooms
- Showerroom with sink
- Seperate toilet
- Equipped and furnished kitchen
- Recently renewed heating system (petrol)
This outbuilding is currently rented out.
Extra structure consisting of 3 studios (eg. Perfectly suitable for living-in grooms or riders)
The Equestrian infrastructure features different outbuildings :
- Private stables with 12 boxen all equipped with automatic troughs and heating system (winterproof).
- A step mill for 4 horses
- A drained outside arena 55x35m
- A storage hangar (hay and straw)
- A spacious garage suitable for parking a horse truck, motorised maintenance machinery (eg. Tractor), …
The grounds on which the property resides, covers ± 5 hectares (+ possibility to rent an extra 5ha) and consists of a full-grown parc and meadows.
The geographic location and surroundings :
- Situated in the town of Neupré (Province Liège).
- A priviledged and quite environment in the middle of nature, without nuisancen but in the proximity of needed facilities like shops and important roads.
- At sector level, the property is situated in agricultural area with landscape interest so that the natural environment is garantueed.
Stables (10-30 boxes) Outbuildings Pond Garage Garden Step mill Full-grown park Parking Outdoor arena Meadows 3-10ha Terrace
If you would like to send this property to a friend that you think may be interested, please complete the form below. To send this property to multiple friends, enter each email separated by a comma in the 'Friends Email' field.
Land size: 42.707
Sale Type: Faire offre à partir de
Ref #: IE018
Last Updated: Wednesday, 17 January 2018 15:40
Nathalie Berleur CorrinCofim SPRL
+32(0)86 321 400
+32(0)470 043 634
Please complete the form below to request a showing for this property. We will review your request and respond to you as soon as possible. Please add any additional notes or comments that we will need to know about your request.