We sell an exceptional property in Patagonia Argentina, San Martin De Los Andes.
1) Main house 250 m², built of cypress wood and natural stone of the mountain with three bedrooms, two suites, three bathrooms, four toilets, two living rooms, a large fireplace with open fire, large dining room with barbecue and two fully equipped kitchens, a deck of 160 sqm overlooking the views of the surrounding;
2) Annex: Mountain Chalet 50 m² with a room type, shower, toilet and kitchenette, wood stove, laundry room and a large storage room;
3) Guest house of 90 m² including a living room, a kitchen, a dining area, two bedrooms, a bathroom, a wood-burning fires and fireplace, a deck overlooking a waterfall of the river;
4) Small ancient cottage arranged for a guard;
5) Three stables, outbuildings, workshop, ...
6) Paddock to a standard of 2 hectares with trees and source of water and a stable schedule.
- Connections to the mains, telephone and Internet;
- Gas heating.
Area 74 hectares entirely enclosed.
A small river and several sources of pure water feed the campo.
The campo live in total freedom eight horses.
Many trees and undergrowth cover the campo of native species in the region.
The property is located in the mountains, 16 km from the center of San Martin, 10 km from the airport, 8 km from Chapelco course (Jack Nicklaus) and 20 km of ski slopes of Cerro Chapelco.
Breathtaking views of the Andes and the surrounding mountains.
At the top of the mountain, we have a great view of the lake and Lolog Lacar and that the Lanin volcano located on the border with Chile.
In U.S. dollars: