Charming, equistrain property dated from the XIXe Century with breathtaking, panomramic views of the surrounding forests and fields.
The property is completly renovated with the utmost respect for the spirit of the XIXe Century. The premises, more than 4ha in total, embraces the Master-Farmhouse with 2 floors and double-pool area end the equestrian infrastructure with stable-complex, serveral outbuildings and meadows.
The Main-House (Master-Farmhouse) has been constructed out of local stone which has been also conservated in parts of the interior, guaranteeing a unique conviviality as a result. The paved entrance road to this charming property is gated by an automatic gate which opens to the gardens and parc of the Main-House. On the other side, of the Main-House, we discover a gorgeous courtyard with original tiles which bordens on the double-sided pool. The whole is completed with a cosy, yet functional Pool House.
The Main-House is arranged as followed :
On the groundfloor :
- Entrance Hall ;
- Living room with an overflow to the adjacent terraces. The freestanding fire place ives this space a unique appearance ;
- Dining room;
- Fully equipped kitchen;
- Guest toilet with washbasin;
- Scukkery ;
- Gym with shower ;
- Workshop ;
On the 1ste floor :
- Mezzanine, with view over the living room, comprises of a bedroom with bathroom ;
- 3 bedrooms with 1 bathroom.
An Inox-staircase leads to the 2nd floor, which guides you to a large multifunctional attic room.
Some key functional caracteristics of this property are :
- Central heating system (double-sided tank) ;
- Rainwater tank (hydrofoor 20.000 liter) ;
- Completly integrated B&O audio-system throughout the whole Main-House and adjacent terraces ;
- Alarm system with internal and external en externe detectors ;
The Equistrian infrastructure comprises of serveral buildings :
- 4 fully equipped boxen ;
- Feeder storage room;
- Horse cleaning areas.
3 modules whose destination (usage) can easily be adapted to the arisen needs.
- Garage including workplace (situated near the entrance of the property)
- Two seperate barns, workplace for machinery, tackroom
Extra horse boxes can be integrated in the outbuildings.
The grounds on which the property resides :
- Surface : ± 4 ha 43 a 51 ca, entirely fenced.
- 2 natural streams, 5 lakes, forest, meadows, …
- A full-grown parc and gardens (century-old trees, …).
The geographical location:
- The property has the huge advantage of possessing magnificent panoramic views over the adjacent meadows and forests
- Easily accessible by its proximity to the E25 ( 10 minutes from the property)
A Unique opportunity for everyone who loves quite living with all needed luxury.